Regular Home Cleaning
As there are so many variables an onsite quote is best to discuss details and for us to get a clear understanding of your needs.
As a starting point a generic description of a standard regular clean is:
- Kitchen – outside of cupboards, benchtops, sinks, splash backs, cook top, top of rangehood if easily reached, front of dishwasher, fridge, oven, inside/outside of microwave
- Bathrooms – shower recess, bath, toilet, mirror, vanity sink & outside of cupboards.
- Dusting throughout – dust furniture, pictures, ornaments, window sills, dust skirtings where accessible, remove visible cobwebs.
- Vacuuming and mopping
- Extras e.g. light switches, glass top surfaces etc
From here you can tailor your clean to your specific needs –
Examples of variations;
- No kitchen clean as you clean as you go
- Certain rooms are not needed to be vacuumed as they are not used much
- You have a bathroom where the shower isn’t used
- You would like your back sliding door glass spot cleaned for hand prints etc
- You would like blind cleaning included in your cleaning schedule
When we tailor a clean that fits your needs we are focussed on what’s important to you so you are not paying for services you don’t need and get the results you want.
|Bedrooms|| Bathrooms|| Price Range|
|3|| 1|| $100 – $115|
|3|| 2|| $120 – $140|
|4|| 2|| $120 – $165|
|5|| 2|| $130 – $180|
|5|| 3|| $150 – $200|
Click here to enter your contact details to organise your onsite quote